- Located behind the circulation desk on the first floor
- No library card or log-in required
- Print from our computers for 10 cents per page
- Pick-up your prints at the Information Desk
- Automatically shut down 15 minutes before closing.
Access to the computer workstations is available on a first-come, first-served basis. While we do have filters on our computers, Georgetown Public Library assumes no liability or responsibility for what is viewed by patrons, or is left on the screen to be viewed by a subsequent patron. Restriction or supervision of a child’s access to the internet is the responsibility of the parent or guardian. Viewing choices should be appropriate for library users of all ages. Should complaints be made regarding internet usage, Library staff members are authorized to end a user’s session.
Children’s Room Computers
The library provides computers at child-size desks in the Children’s Room. Your child can enjoy educational games, music, or search the internet. Printing is not available on these computers. Restriction or supervision of a child’s access to the internet is the responsibility of the parent or guardian. Computers in the children’s room shut down 15 minutes before closing.
- Our wi-fi is called “COG-PUBLIC”
- No password required
- Wireless printing is available; see a staff member at the circulation desk for assistance