Tax Help at the Library
Free tax help from AARP is at the Library this tax season, starting on Feb. 4 through April 14. Sessions will be on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturdays.
- Tuesdays 3 to 6:30 P.M.
- Thursdays Noon to 3:30 P.M.
- Saturdays 10 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.
First come, first serve. Sign up available a half hour before sessions start. Please bring the following items in order to sign in with tax volunteers:
- Government issued photo ID for all adults on your return
- A social security card for everyone on your return
- 2018 tax return and any paperwork (W-2,1099, etc.)