Tax Help 2019
Tax help is back at the library for the 2019 tax season.
Starting January 26, you can come to the Library for free tax assistance with trained volunteers. They will be available four times a week, with a sign up sheet for each session being put out thirty minutes before beginning. Sign up is first come, first serve.
Please bring the following items to your tax help session:
- previous returns
- an accessible email address
- text enabled phone
- informational paperwork (such as your w-2, or other items of interest)
Sessions are on the following days:
- Tuesdays: 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: Noon – 4 p.m.
- Thursdays: 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Tax forms are free for the first five sheets printed on the public access computers at the Library. After that, they are five cents per page. Booklets for 1040 instructions are available for purchase for five dollars.
If you have any questions, please contact the Library at 512-930-3551, or by emailing us at email@example.com.