Starting Monday, June 7, the Library is reinstating services such as:
- express chromebook checkout for in-house use
- study room usage & reservations
- meeting room reservations
- Curbside is by request only. Park in the 9th street lot in the curbside spots marked and call 512.930.3551 to request curbside service.
Services are still somewhat limited and changing to meet different needs. We appreciate your patience.
Monday-Friday: 9-6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Masks are optional.
- Handwashing or use of hand sanitizer is recommended.
Please call the library at 512.930.3551 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This page will be periodically updated with information regarding how the Library’s operations have changed due to COVID-19.
Phone: (512) 930-3551
Text: (512) 686-7247