1040 and 1040SR forms and instruction booklets are available inside the Library lobby during Grab & Go hours. Library hours can be found here.
You can obtain additional Forms and Instructions through:
The library can print tax forms if you are unable to do so. Please call us at 512.930.3551 at least 24 hours in advance of visiting the library and let us know the exact form that you need printed. The forms will then be available for curbside pickup the next day. Entire instructional booklets are not available for printing.
Tax Preparation Assistance
Prepare your taxes on your own at myfreetaxes.com.
The Foundation Communities will operate The Prosper Tax Help centers by appointment only this year, and are not accepting walk-ins. For help scheduling or cancelling an appointment, call 512-610-7374.
- Appointments are for intake only via curbside. Your tax return will not be completed during your visit. Staff will call you when your tax return is ready to schedule a follow-up appointment for tax return signature and pickup.
- Appointments are available at the following locations:
- Prosper South – 2900 S. IH 35, Austin, TX, 78704 (Mondays-Saturdays)
- Prosper North – 5900 Airport Blvd, Austin, TX, 78752 (Mondays-Saturdays)
- The Prosper Tax Help program income limits have changed as of August 2020. The Tax Help program accepts anyone willing to travel to Austin for tax preparation assistance who meets the income eligibility of $50,000 for a single individual or $75,000 for a family of 2-4 people. They increase the annual income limit by $5,000 for each additional dependent for families of 5 or more. Note: The income limit is waived for staff and residents of Foundation Communities, and for current or retired military personnel.