2018 Teen Summer Art Show Poster Contest
The Georgetown Public Library is pleased to announce our 2018 Teen Summer Art Show Poster Contest. The Library challenges teen artists to create artwork around the theme of “Libraries Rock,” which will then be used to promote the Teen Summer Art Show. The contest is open to Georgetown teens ages 12-18.
Please carefully review and follow contest guidelines.
- Design a poster for the 2018 Georgetown Public Library Teen Summer Art Show. Artwork must reflect the theme “Libraries Rock,” but how to interpret that theme is up to the individual artist.
- Media: We will accept artwork done in any 2D media. Artworks must be no larger than 11×17 inches.
- Entries should be submitted in person at the library, located at 402 W. 8th Please bring artwork to the Children’s Desk.
- Entries must be received by Saturday, May 5, 2018. Late entries will not be judged.
- All entries become the property of the Georgetown Public Library.
The winner of the contest will receive a $25 Michael’s gift card and the opportunity to see their artwork in print all summer long.
Please contact Teen Services Librarian Melissa Mote at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-930-3551 with any questions.